John Melis,
Experience:  Principal Lawyer at Legal AU Pty Ltd
99270703

I have a problem with a company known as FM Trader,

Customer Question

Hello i have a problem with a company known as FM Trader
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: Victoria
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: I have contacted the organisation several times yes and been promised a refund of monies in my account but it is months now since my request and still nothing they deal in binary trading
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was foolish to go into this scheme however upon their request I arranged the required paperwork with my Banking Institution which i was assured was all that was required to have money refunded
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 1 month ago.

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, you will be able to raise a claim under the Australian Consumer Law, Competition and Consumer Act 2010, for misleading and deceptive conduct. The claim may be raised in VCAT, subject to the money limit of the claim.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Kind regards