How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a constitution nsw barister or solicitor. Qld surfers

Customer Question

hi i need a constitution nsw barister or solicitor
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: qld surfers paradise 4217
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks except land resumption
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

What is the issue?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hi leon, our propert in eden nsw ''edrom lodge'' was resumed in 1970 under the constitution its agains t the law to resum land under ''just terms''im looking for a barrister to help me fight for the return of edrom im the 2nd oldest of the family of 3 my name is ***** ***** look forward to your response ,kind regards
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i hope you will continue as promised to phone me NOT RIPP ME OFF SLOWLY
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

So this occurred 47 years ago?

Were you paid anything for the land?

Also what did you do at that time?

You are out of time to now lodge an action.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

For a call you have to elect to have one and I will be send a request. It will cost you a fee of $85.0 on top of what you have paid.