Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is christine

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

Ive had a case ive been fighting a losing battle with for 8 yrs now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its in regards ***** ***** hospital leaving 23 staples in my stomach

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

Can I assume you have Solicitors acting for you in this matter?

no i dont

You are going to have to have a solicitor act for you.

When did they discover the staples?

If it was longer than 3 years ago you are out of time and it is going to be a difficult situation because you need the courts consent to file out of time.

This requires the expertise of a Solicitor that practices in Medical Negligence.

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor