Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

MY EX HUSBAND IS LIVING WITH A LADY FROM VIETNAM.for 3.5

Customer Question

mY EX HUSBAND IS LIVING WITH A YOUNG LADY FROM VIETNAM.for 3.5 years.IM IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING THE DIVORCE PAPERS. I am hesitant due to : I want him to pay me back the bank loan I paid for 320,00(bank loan during marriage) , If he passed away= do I get that money back if he sold the farm(we used to own during our marriage of 34 years?).. does her new bride will get it?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Im in Queensland Australia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: My ex does not want any lawyers involved
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes my , I have 3 kids = 2 only survived.. what about their share?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Evening

Have you come up with consent orders? If not there is not guarantee you get anything.

If you dont have orders to protect you on his death the partner gets everything and you will have to contest any will or administration if he leaves no will.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards