Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

XXXXXX, have a company in Sydney In the Air Conditioning…

Customer Question
Hi I'm XXXXX XXXXXX...

Hi I'm XXXXX XXXXXX, have a company in Sydney In the Air Conditioning industry, I want to sponsor an employee to help him obtain permanent residence. He's been with me since Jan 2015, he's a qualified Electronic Engineer and has done his post grade in Sydney Uni.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In sydney

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No at this stage

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/12/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, please allow me a few moments to review your question and I will respond accordingly.Kind regards *****
Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, a company can become a sponsor for an employee. There are various procedures that need to be followed which are set by the immigration department and require due diligence with preparation with supporting documentation from the company that is providing the sponsorship.I recommend that a detailed discussion is held by telephone to assist you further as the content that is required to become a sponsor is can be complex. Alternatively I welcome you to raise further questions and I will be pleased to answer them for you.Kind regards *****