Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Ncat error of law in an internal appeal, NSW, Yes, What can…

Customer Question
Ncat error of law...

Ncat error of law in an internal appeal

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What can I do to get over the threshold period of 12 months that I did not know about in my tribunal case in 2014. I was sick and have major waterproofing problems. The builder was unlicenced and I did not know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

When was the case decided?