Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If we agreed to CPI since 2012, what would that be equiv to…

Customer Question
If we agreed to...

If we agreed to CPI since 2012, what would that be equiv to today

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Employee has been on $110,000 p.a since July 2012 and if we were to have increased his pay by CPI up to July 17 I need to know the increase please

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

You have to go to the ABS and they will tell you what the CPI is annually for those periods

http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/second+level+view?ReadForm&prodno=6401.0&viewtitle=Consumer%20Price%20Index,%20Australia~Mar%202015~Latest~22/04/2015&&tabname=Past%20Future%20Issues&prodno=6401.0&issue=Mar%202015&num=&view=&

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards