Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I just got some question to ask please. Queensland. I

Customer Question
Hi Deborah, I...

Hi Deborah, I just got some question to ask please

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I enrolled my daughter to brisbane state high school, gave them all they need for catchment application but they said the lease we are leaving in is not a commercial lease. I spoke to my landlord they gave us evidence of the commercial property submitted into the school still not accepted

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Do you run a business from the premises?

If the lease is a residential lease then it will go against you no matter what the landlord says.

It has to be a proper commercial lease.

Can you email it to me to have a look

***@******.***
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor