Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Tina.Just need to know what or how you charge to know if we…

Customer Question
Hi Tina.Just need to...

Hi Tina.Just need to know what or how you charge to know if we can afford you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Doveton

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A real challenge.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/12/2017
Solicitor: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Which State does your question pertain to?

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Could you please advise more details about the property issue.

The charging on just answer is the rate you select when you submit the question.

Kind regards