Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I live in Mount Isa Qld. No. I didn't mean to send this yet…

Customer Question
Hello, My name is...

Hello, My name is ***** *****ton. I live in Mount Isa Qld.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No. I didn't mean to send this yet as I want to explain what I want and my circunstances.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This about My step son from Ukraine who is in Australia with his wife who is on a study visa. I am enquiring about if there is any way of sponsoring him to stay as he is working with me in my handy man business.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

Did his wife add him as a secondary visa holder when she applied for her visa?