John Melis,
Experience:  Principal Lawyer at Legal AU Pty Ltd
99270703

Im not too sure what i should do because i have been kicked

Customer Question

im not too sure what i should do because i have been kicked out of home and my mother is my parent guardian at the moment and she kicked me out because me and my aunty got into a bit ofconflict and i am now currently staying at a neighbours house. also just that you know i am 14 years of age :) thankyou.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 1 month ago.

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards
John Meli

Dear customer, in relation to your very important matter, the most important aspect as this time is that where you are staying is safe. As you are 14 years old, it is important that you let your mother know where you are and that you are safe and well. Your mother who is your legal guardian, does have a right to come and pick you up from the neighbours. Sometimes there are disagreements between family members, and one of the best ways to resolve disputes is to openly talk with your mother with an intermediate person on between.

I recommend that you try this step, and importantly let your mother know you are ok.

You are welcome to contact me again if you need further help.

Kind regards