Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I have had a Claim in place at the NSW SC since 2010 and I

Customer Question

I have had a Claim in place at the NSW SC since 2010 and I obtained a COURT SUBPOENA for the defendant to deliver relevant evidence to the court by 30/6/2012 but rather the defendant destroyed this aspect of critical evidence which has caused my matter to be placed on hold subject to NSW FRAUD SQUAD INVESTIGATIONS.What fair logical action can the plaintiff take to resolve his claim in a reasonable timely manner.
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: NEW SOUTH WALES: CLAIM for SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS supported by Barrister and resulting in orders being made by JUSTICE HOEBEN against NSW LOTTERIES.TATTERSALLS has destroyed the relevant electronic record despite NSW LOTTERIES agreeing to hand over and payment being made to Solicitor for NSW LOTTERIES/OZLOTTO188'
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Wayne Merton advised me to seek a LAWYER on a NO WIN-NO FEE BASIS but Claim of PLAINTIFF has been shrugged off by the Court not prepared to address the issue of destruction of evidence under Court Approved SUBPOENA.I want to bring CLOSURE to my CLAIM and yet I have only found a brick wall mentality despite WAYNE MERTON former NSW FAIR TRADING MINISTER phoning myself after examining my full TRUTH/WITNESS SUPPORTED and WAYNE MERTON congratulated me on winning OZLOTTO188'
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I AM SEARCHING FOR A NO WIN-NO FEE LAWYER whom is prepared to support me in my Claim.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through but we cannot assist.

Solicitors that may be able to look at this for you are Maurice Blackburn as they are a fairly large firm

https://www.mauriceblackburn.com.au/?gclid=CLuEldT-m9YCFYaVvQod4i0Ckg

Also it appears that the government department may have failed in their duty to investigate and if you have not seen the NSW ombudsman and reported this you may wish to look at that option as well

https://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/

If you suspect corruption in the Govt Department then ICAC may be a party that the solicitors you use may want to involve.

If you want other referrals the Law Society of NSW can give you names of other larger firms that understake no win no fee matters.

Their website is https://www.lawsociety.com.au/

I am sorry I cannot give you anything further

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards