Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

We have a friend who holds a current lease with Jettys by

Customer Question

We have a friend who holds a current lease with Jettys by the lake and management has issued him with a 30 day termination date and said that his lease is now nul and void as of 5th Oct 2017. He has been harassed by immediate neighbours for some time and they write letters to management harassing him. This man is 42yrs of age and has low self esteem. He needs assistance asap. could you please assist
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: New south wales
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes the letters of harrasement and un truthes on this man
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: only the legal side for this man
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Evening

My apology for the delay.

Why is it null and void? Has he not complied with the lease?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thankyou for your response but our friend has now decided to NOT require any further assistance with this matter from today and wishes to cease any further need on this matter. Again thankyou