Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

L work at crown casino in Melbourne for Mss security, l let…

Customer Question
Hi , l work...

Hi , l work at crown casino in Melbourne for Mss security , l let in a minor through my gaming entry , so l have been stood down tell interview with my manager at 10 am . What should l do ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Fulltime, been employed there for 20 plus years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have many awards for service , leader ship

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
I have been a good employee for 20 years , my service record is none to equal my employment record.
I need to know a soon as possible l have a interview with my manager tomorrow morning , please
9/7/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, well the evidence shows that a minor entered the premises, I trust there will be cctv confirming this.Thus, you need to be honest and say it was an honest and reasonable mistake and you will learn from the experience.There is no point suggesting otherwise really.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost
7 stars
All the best with it

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.