How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a Cash Passport card to travel overseas and i am

Customer Question

Hi pearl. I purchased a Cash Passport card to travel overseas and i am having painful issues rectifying a refund which i have not received. Is this something i can pursue via the ombudsman? report them for not refunding me and also closing the investigation as to where the funds were sent with a simple "we no longer have them"?
JA: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: VIC. and card purchase in July.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: in regards ***** *****? with Cash passport?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so. i am still on hold now. but is this within the relm of the ombdusman?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Evening

Can you please be more specific about the refund?