Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I want to ask question about marrige, My sister and her

Customer Question
I want to ask...

I want to ask question about marrige

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

My sister and her husband are separated from last night... before we came to australia .. my brother in-law always assaulted her.. and some stuff... last night my brother-in-law tried to killed her... but we don't have proof .... so my sister come back to lives with us

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to ask

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
No, as i said i just want to ask
9/7/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Has she reported any of this to the police?