Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I have have a default letter from bank ,my car just blow up

Customer Question

I have have a default letter from bank ,my car just blow up yesterday I live 14 km from town I need my car to work ,why wont human resource help me get some of my super on hardship ground ,I have been battling for a while .
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: vic 2003 model
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no I tried to get money 3 months ago and was told I can only get for dental ,12 weeks on centre link ,or mental illness ,witch is not to far off
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

Have you lodged an application?

How behind are you on the mortgage?

Here is the link that explains the grounds and what the criteria is.

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/early-release-superannuation

You have to file and application and not just speak to them and provide them with detailed evidence of the issues. Including the letter form the bank evidence from mechanic the car is blown up and the cost to repair if it is repairable etc.

Just dont speak to them they need the evidence and they will then decide.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards