Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If you work on an hourly rate - full time should you be paid…

Customer Question
Hi. if you...

Hi. if you work on an hourly rate - full time should you be paid for Public Holidays?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Was full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Last days were October 2013

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/6/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

You have to work the public holiday as if you were at work.