Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Deborah, i have spoken twice to a lawyer named Leon. He

Customer Question

Hi deborah
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i have spoken twice to a lawyer named Leon. He knows about this serious matter regarding family law. Is there
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: is he with this particular site. I feel I need to contact him as he akrasfy knows so much
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: So he is there?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

How can I assist.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Leon I have spoken to you a few times before- my name is Rhonda.
I would like it fir Steven. The father of the two children who we are scared for their wellbeing being in the care of their mother who is borderline. Out barrister underperformed and let us down in the trial. I want to know how I can get Steven to talk to you when he gets home from work. I spoke to you on the opine so could I have your number so he could ring you and I pay the charges?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

I recall the telephone call.

I am not able to give you my number.

What time does he get home?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want Steven to call you but he is at work. Can he call you early tonight somehow?
I will pay for it.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will ring him now I can give you his number and I pay for it now
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

He can elect for a call but I need to know what time he comes home and I will make sure I am online.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Leon- Steven will be available to talk to you about options from 3.30 pm tomorrow afternoon. Is there a way I can book you in, pay for it now and you ring him tomorrow?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

log on back here tomorrow at 330 and elect a call and I will respond and call him.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so very much but can I pay for this now with my credit card?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

When you elect it will ask you for the payment as you did last time. Talk tomorrow at 330