How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44904
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was hoping you could help me with a problem with unpaid

This answer was rated:

I was hoping you could help me with a problem with unpaid super
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Qld
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had numerous promises from this employer to fix this , it is only super for three months labour hire,but as i am not working and almost ready to retire I can not afford to let this go,

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

If the employer is not making the payments then you can complain to the ATO and they will take on the matter. They will also charge him penalties and these penalties are also to be paid to your account.

Here is the link to the ATO website.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.


Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thankyou I will contact the tax office

Good Morning

You are very welcome and good luck



Leon and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you