Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

My wife and me have had a joint bank account with st for the

Hi my wife and me...
Hi my wife and me have had a joint bank account with st george for the last 15 years... 2wice now my wife has not received her renewed atm cardon time.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: wa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: just now but this time st george have their array of quetions unsuitably answered to their satisfaction so we need to travel the 1000 kms to perth for the nearest branch to prove who we ares
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
8/18/2017

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards

alright

Dear customer, your issues is identity proving to the bank and that you have to travel a long distance for that reason.

There is another option, you may attend Australian Post and complete a verification of identity. This process is used for property transactions and is also suitable to the banks verification. You will need to present yourself at the local Australia Post Office to do this VOI.

Australia post will charge a small fee for this process. Not all Australia Posts do this service but the main post office will.

If you have any further questions, I am pleased to answer those for you.

Kind regards

will try this way u suggested thanks

Dear customer, you are most welcome.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards *****

over and out

Thank you.