John Melis,
Experience:  Principal Lawyer at Legal AU Pty Ltd
99270703

Hay, and I'm an innovator I have a invention I have got

Customer Question

Hay
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Hi pearl my names terry and I'm an innovator I have a invention I have got patient for Aus got my ideas in working form but need sum one like you two put the finishing touches and scamitics two my ideas . I'm ready two talk two investors but you need scamitics etc I'm a country bloke so we're do it who do I contact? My friend
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I've done all I can do I need real machineing now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Who wood I talk two got a patient attorney. We're now from your point Ove veiw
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  SamEI78 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I may be able to help. DO I understand correctly that you need a wiring schematic of some sort? What do you need a schematic for?

Expert:  John Melis replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, your situation requires assessment on how the legislation will impact on the specifics of your circumstance. Sometimes what should seem straight forward may not always be the case, and this is why lawyers are engaged to determine your legal rights.

Discussing your very important matter by telephone can be easier and more efficient. I will provide a further detailed reply but in the meantime please rate my service.

Kind regards

Dear customer, you have explained that you already have a patent attorney and that your next step is to seek investors.

If you have not done so already, the patent attorney needs to register the special design with IP Australia so it will be protected from being copied within Australian. Patenting can be Australia wide, country specific or global.

Where you are seeking investors, there are various options to consider, which each will require forms of contracts to be entered into. Investors can be obtained through crowdfunding, joint ventures, partnerships, or setting up a company structure, and selling shares with certain classes of value within that company to obtain the required investment for the development stage.

Contracts will become a very important aspect of the project and some consideration will need to be taken into account as to the type contracts that you will required in moving forward with securing investors.

Kind regards *****

Dear customer, I can keep answering your questions for free if you can rate my service for excellence.

Kind regards

Dear customer, you have not responded recently. I strive for excellent service and welcome you to raise further questions as required.

Don’t forget to rate my service for 5 stars so I can keep on answering your important questions.

Kind regards