How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5782
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hope u can help me. south Australia thers this property its

Customer Question

hello hope u can help me .
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: south Australia thers this property its a old hall an tennis corts ,it hasent been used for aprox 10 years the original oner died 60 years agow an the tital is still in his name but current I contacted the grandson of origenel oner he isnot intrested in it andtold me that a groop of people in community ar in control of the property what do I hav to do to obtain /buy /or get tital in my name
JA: What property use does the easement allow?
Customer: nil easments its clased as a 6 room dwelling on a parcell of land in rural south australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: as in the use of the propety
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: if a groop can take it over as they own it wen the titel is still in decest name why carnt I he died 60 years agow
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.
The aparent benificary has said that he had no interest. Sadly unless he wants to sell, there is little that can be done to purchase the land.
This group that make use of the land has no legal right over it, I trust they are just tenants making use of it. You need to perhaps find out if there is a will and speak with the executor, see if they want to sell, as it is just like any other sale, there needs to be someone who wants to actually sell, as you would accept.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you