Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Hope u can help me. south Australia thers this property its

Customer Question

hello hope u can help me .
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: south Australia thers this property its a old hall an tennis corts ,it hasent been used for aprox 10 years the original oner died 60 years agow an the tital is still in his name but current I contacted the grandson of origenel oner he isnot intrested in it andtold me that a groop of people in community ar in control of the property what do I hav to do to obtain /buy /or get tital in my name
JA: What property use does the easement allow?
Customer: nil easments its clased as a 6 room dwelling on a parcell of land in rural south australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: as in the use of the propety
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: if a groop can take it over as they own it wen the titel is still in decest name why carnt I he died 60 years agow
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.
Hello
The aparent benificary has said that he had no interest. Sadly unless he wants to sell, there is little that can be done to purchase the land.
This group that make use of the land has no legal right over it, I trust they are just tenants making use of it. You need to perhaps find out if there is a will and speak with the executor, see if they want to sell, as it is just like any other sale, there needs to be someone who wants to actually sell, as you would accept.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you