Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

ALL LAND IN AUST IS UNDER THE CROWN--IF & WHEN THE REPUBLIC…

ALL LAND IN AUST...

ALL LAND IN AUST IS UNDER THE CROWN--IF & WHEN THE REPUBLIC IS IN PLACE --DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE CONSTITUTION WILL BE THROWN OUT --PLUS THE REMOVAL OF THE CROWN FROM ALL LAND--MEANING WE THE PUBLIC LOOSE LAND OWNERSHIP& ALL LAND TO BE RETURNED TO THE PREVIOUS OWNERS

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

QLD

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

THE GOV HAS STATED THAT ALL LAND TO BE RETURNED TO THE PREVIOUS OWNERS AUST WIDE & THAT THEY WOULD MANAGE ALL LAND ON BEHALF OF THE PREVIOUS OWNERS & THAT ONE WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO SELL CONTENTS [HOUSE ETC] BUT LALL LAND WOULD BE REVERTED TO A LEASE ARRANGEMENT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THIS WOULD COME INTO PLACE ONLY IF WE ARE DECLARED A REPUBLIC - THE WORST PART OF THE DEAL WE WOULD LOOSE THE CONSTITUTION

MY EMAIL *****@******.***------0409417485
8/4/2017
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, in the event Australia votes to become a republic the constitution will remain standing and will just be amended. The rule of law will remain. Crown land will remain under the direction of the Federal Government. I am not aware of any Bill that has been presented or discussed in draft form concerning crown land ownership being modified.

There are a lot of issues to becoming a republic which need to be addressed by the law makers at that time.

Kind regards

Dear customer, you have not responded recently. I strive for excellent service and welcome you to raise further questions as required.

Don’t forget to rate me for 5 stars so I can keep on answering your important questions for free.

Kind regards

John Melis, Lawyer