Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I given some amount through my bank and some amount through…

Customer Question
Hi i given some...

Hi i given some amount through my bank and some amount through cash hand total 13,000 to my friend past 6 month he saying i will give , i will give like this i wanna go legal wat can i do i asked hime give promisoary bond with sign and thum sign wat can i do now plz help me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW\ sydney

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No today i will give u 4,000 said still he didnt given

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have all voice calls recording and all things i came poor family in india for studies he asked me college fee and some living expensive wide he took my money

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i already paid 5 dollers
now waiting my response
8/4/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
I am able to speak over the phone as requested.