Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My boyfriend and I are getting married in sep 2018 but both…

Customer Question
My boyfriend and I...

My boyfriend and I are getting married in sep 2018 but both are married and I am applying for divorce in feb 2018 how long would it take to be finalised and is applying for divorce online the best thing

Lawyer's Assistant: Do both sides consent to the divorce? Are there minor children in the relationship?

Both us consent yes 3 children

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO TY

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
8/4/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello
You will be issued a certificates of marriage one month after the divorce is granted. Usually this all happens inside 2 months of filing the documents.
Well inside the time frame of getting married.
All the best with it.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.