Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My visa has been cancel but i never knew untill two days ago…

Customer Question
Hi my visa has...

Hi my visa has been cancel but i never knew untill two days ago but my visa was untill 2019 i have been in my jjob here for 3 years and ive builtmy life here for 5 years now and the immergration wants me to go back to tonga in two weeks but i have a new girlfriend and she is 18weeks pregnant i want to stay here to support her and my other three daughters who stay here in Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Can your partner's employer transfer them to a U.S. branch of the company? Are you considering marriage?

Yes but im still married to my wife with three daughters

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes please ask them to try hard to help me as i love being here in Australia i want to stay here for all my children

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
Why has your visa been cancelled?
If easier, I can speak with you over the phone, for a fee?

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.