Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I cannot get a telephone line 08 83381007 transferred to me.

Customer Question
I cannot get a...

I cannot get a telephone line 08 83381007 transferred to me. Have been vdealing withMorgan Gregory. Telstra Business Centre Adelaide North

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only to Telstra Adelaide North

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I Just want the line connected

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
8/4/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Do you own the number?

If you own the number, it is already yours.

I do not understand what you are trying to do?