Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have an issue with equifax credit report, I did received a…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with equifax credit report, I did received a credit report from Dunn and Bradtreet and credit savvyy , I have no default with any credit and paid on time bills etc.. however one report gave a score of 775 but equifax gave me a score of 520 - below average - I had to pay $75 for that privilege and doesn't tell me anything the only thing that I have is inquiries about loan rates and didn't accept the loan as they didn't suits me however every inquiries they downgrade me and I am unable to look for a loan now...they sort of force me to pay to access ...my score (given free by others.. I don't have any defaults and everything else is clean on those reports .. I would like to complain about equifax as act like a scam..

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nope .. only the enquiries

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think off right now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
8/4/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
Forget dealing with such entities, Dunn and Bradstreet and Credit Savvy are reputable companies.
ANY company demanding payment and providing half truths about your credit ratings are only fluffing the figures to get money out of you and it is a scam.
It is fraud, you can speak with the police in that respect.

I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.