Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have complaint re banking with NAB. Victoria. Te problem…

Customer Question
Good morning. I have...

Good morning. I have complaint re banking with NAB

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Te problem has been reported to the bank and I have made numerous efforts to resolve to no avail

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
8/4/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

If the bank is not doing their job you have a right to take the matter further and refer it to the ombudsman

Make sure the complaints you have made tot he bank and all communications are also provided to the Ombudsman so they can see what has happened.

The ombudsman's website is as follows

https://www.fos.org.au/

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards