Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I bought a car in 2015 July I had 6 accident all 2016, but…

Customer Question
I bought a car...

I bought a car in 2015 July I had 6 accident all 2016

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

But prior to that I had problems with the car with in the 3 months period

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I wanted to returned

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the insurance report the motor was already gone prior them selling me the car

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
8/3/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Did you buy the car new or second hand? Did you buy it privately or from a dealer?

If second hand how old was it and how many kilometres had it done?

What state of Australia are you in?

Are you saying that the motor was the reason for the accidents?