Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
My car was in with the mechanic and whilst they where
John Melis, Lawyer
My car was in with the mechanic and whilst they where driving it to another workshop they blew the motor up as they hadn't connected hoses properly. He admitted liability back in July but since will h… read more
I allegedly had a motor vehicle accident in September this
John Melis, Lawyer
I allegedly had a motor vehicle accident in September this year when I was reverse parallel parking into a carpark in sydney. At the time I was unaware my vehicle had hit the vehicle behind but when I… read more
I own a hire car that is the only source of income for my
John Melis, Lawyer
I own a hire car that is the only source of income for my company. On 31st March 2017 it was given into the care of a motor mechanic, after having developed a misfire. He couldn't find the problem for… read more
Our almost new Renault has suffered signhasificant damage.
Leon, Solicitor
Our almost new Renault has suffered signhasificant damage. After seventeen days, we have been advised by the repairer that AAMI (the insurer) has decided to repair the car. This may take some time, be… read more
Budget Direct have informed me that that will not cover me.
Leon, Solicitor
Budget Direct have informed me that that will not cover me … read more
My question is a complex one and deals with a number of
Leon, Solicitor
My question is a complex one and deals with a number of issues relating to my employment and employer (who is now in receivership). Should I start with telling my whole story, or one at a time, it cov… read more
We have a car that got through a yard about 6 years ago, all
Leon, Solicitor
HI Pearl : we have a car that got through a yard about 6 years ago , all papers legal . register car in NSW all the time with no problem . now I moved to QLD. and when try to transfer : short story &l… read more
The Basin, 3154, Victoria. Yes. A motor vehicle accident I
Leon, Solicitor
Yes. A motor vehicle accident I had last September in Melbourne. … read more
I purchased a new car April 2015, Victoria. My car broke
Leon, Solicitor
Victoria. My car broke down in Adelaide december 2016. I am still waiting for repairs to be done it has been over 6 weeks and the company I bought from will not help with loan car … read more
In Sept of 2015 my partner and I bought a house together
Leon, Solicitor
In Sept of 2015 my partner and I bought a house together after both selling our individual homes to purchase it. We each have 2 teenagers - 4 kids altogether. At the time I was earning 100K as a teach… read more
I been asked to pay legal costs and interest of 6% each day
Leon, Solicitor
I been asked to pay legal costs and interest of 6% each day since d day of accident on 25 september2015. They contacted me for the first time on 26 July 2016 even they didn't give me their details pho… read more
I have a situation where a victorian car accident injury has
Leon, Solicitor
I have a situation where a victorian car accident injury has caused me trouble on a return to work program (I could not work, received treatment and thought I could work, but had too much trouble and … read more
We recently bought a grandvilla motor home that came with
Leon, Solicitor
Hi we recently bought a grandvilla motor home that came with safety certificates to say the approval of the motor home was up to the standards of safety through out. We soon discovered on the way from… read more
I am referring to the same personal injury claim as mentioned
Leon, Solicitor
I am referring to the same personal injury claim as mentioned in my last question. As mentioned my claim was lodged on the 28th May and served on 30th May. I received their defense within 28days so no… read more
My daughter was in a car accident 10 month ago. No one was
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My daughter was in a car accident 10 month ago. No one was hurt. She turned her car (uninsured) right at a set of lights and was hit by a car travelling straight through the intersection. We have been… read more
Help :( My husband an I were involved in a car accident on
Leon, Solicitor
Help :'( My husband an I were involved in a car accident on Thursday where we were t~boned at an intersection ,By a car who was meant to be on a stop sign his view of us was blocked by a bus which was… read more
My girlfriend has leased her car to a woman with an option
Leon, Solicitor
My girlfriend has leased her car to a woman with an option to buy. The car is a 10yr old Volkswagon Golf and a contract was drawn up for a 6 month lease. The woman is now crying foul saying she wants … read more
Hi, My partner was entering a residential building block which
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
Hi, My partner was entering a residential building block which has a commercial garage roller door on it fronting the street. The other week in pouring rain and pitch black darkness my partner pulled … read more