Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If you had a contractor working for you they decided to quit…

Customer Question
If you had a...

If you had a contractor working for you they decided to quit while you were on holidays and they didn,t let you know now as a result you lost more then twenty contracts what can you do ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

No not as yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

It was a full time position

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I,m not sure i just wanted to know if there was anything I could do.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
8/2/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

What does the contract say about termination?