How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Sydney, Parramatta, Balcktown, No, I am an

Customer Question

Hi, I live in Sydney
JA: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Parramatta, Balcktown
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, I am an overseas trained doctor and AMC graduate, eligible for registration in NSW but for years have been struggling to get employed
JA: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?
Customer: In hospitals as RMO usually Full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The standard way is to apply online through NSW websites, but unfortunately the jobs are taken away before closing date by internal staff and I don not have any link within the health system so it has been extremely difficult for me to find any position. And I have come across many discriminations
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Have you become accredited in Australia?

Why are you unable to get a job is it because you are not accredited?