Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I live in Sydney. Parramatta, Balcktown. I am an overseas…

Customer Question
Hi, I live in...

Hi, I live in Sydney

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Parramatta, Balcktown

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I am an overseas trained doctor and AMC graduate, eligible for registration in NSW but for years have been struggling to get employed

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

In hospitals as RMO usually Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The standard way is to apply online through NSW websites, but unfortunately the jobs are taken away before closing date by internal staff and I don not have any link within the health system so it has been extremely difficult for me to find any position. And I have come across many discriminations

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
8/2/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

Have you become accredited in Australia?

Why are you unable to get a job is it because you are not accredited?