Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How can I make my employer pay me on payday. My employer…

Customer Question
How can I make...

How can I make my employer pay me on payday.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

My employer asks me to work extra hours, but does not pay me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Vic. I am 75 years old, does this give my employer different rights. Why no pay slips.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No sick leave hours on the one payslip recieved, no tax noted or deducted,no sick leave credits to date on payslip. Give me a number to contact them on but wont take my call or call me back. I am a commercial Cleaner, Company has merged with a new Firm. I have Long service in approx 18 mos

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
8/1/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
Your employer needs to pay you what work!
You need to be provided with payslips and the like, tax payable, super etc.
If they do not attend to this, it is illegal!
Speak with them, demand adherence to the above and file a claim to Fair Work Australia should they not act.

https://www.fairwork.gov.au/

I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.