Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am not happy having to pay to find Address Unknown which I…

Customer Question
I am not happy...

I am not happy having to pay to find Address Unknown which I have purchased but has not been delivered.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tasmania, Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My Kindle was updated some days ago but it is only since my purchase that it seems to be in a mess!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
8/1/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

I am not sure what you are asking.

Can you be more specific?

Did you order something and it has not been delivered? Was it from an Australian supplier and did you pay by credit card?