Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is it unlawful to watch beastie lit your videos. NSW

Customer Question
Is it unlawful to...

Is it unlawful to watch beastie lit your videos

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello
In short, yes, completely.
You can be charged with such offences and is very serious.
Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.

I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you

As stated, the answer is short, it does answer my question but it doesn't offer any additional information. I expected a more informative answer for $76.00.
I was hoping that I would at least be given the sections of the Crimes Act that pertained
to my inquiry. I was hoping that I would be able to refer to these section for my own study.

Wait, I shall refer same to you in a moment

No, it will not be necessary. Thank you. *

Ok, All the best with it.
As you are in NSW, the Crimes Act will assist in your enquires, both offences under Section 79 and also with respect of pornographic material offences.