Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My Irish son lives and works in Australia and supports his…

Customer Question
My Irish son lives...

My Irish son lives and works in Australia and supports his unmarried partner and child. He has been fair and generous but she keeps making more demands and makes it hard for him to increase time spent with their boy.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

They live in Perth.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes they have both had legal representation but she keeps moving the goalposts. He is an engineer and both she and their boy are well supported by him but she runs an unrelenting campaign of making negative character comments about his extended family. He lives alone in Aus. so we are very far away.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was hoping to gain some information about support for him. But I'm finding it hard to start. He feels isolated in all of this.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
7/29/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, so they are no longer together?
I need to know what issues there are with the parenting.
How old is the son?

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.