Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am looking for details of a civil court case in Victoria…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for details of a civil court case in Victoria involving a Nelly Stoer . Do not know the name of the other party. The year is 2014

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Vistoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The case was decided not in Nelly favour

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The case involved a sum of 150 thousand dollars

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
7/29/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

If you are not a party to the proceedings the court will not disclose anything to you.

Only the court to one of the parties can assist you with your enquiry.

If the decision was published it would be available online.

Have you spoken to Neil Stoer about granting you the right to get access and does he recall the courthouse where the hearing took place in?

How do you get it on line

Good Afternoon

Only if it has been published can you see it at the following link

http://www.austlii.edu.au/

On the left hand side you can see a list and you can narrow it to state and then courts.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards