Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I would like to enquire about my rights re contractual law.

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to enquire about my rights re contractual law. Would you be able to help me ?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: SA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a physiotherapist, seeing DVA funded clients sourced by the firm I have just ended my contract with. If I continue seeing these clients when nothing in there are no restraint clauses in the contract I was under, is this ok? However, I wish I could speak to them since the issue is not as simple as I have very briefly described. I feel that currently, the company is harrsasing me by threatening me with a breach of contract. Thank you.
JA: Is the harassment ongoing? Is there an immediate danger of physical harm?
Customer: No, and No.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.
Hello
I can speak with you on the phone of need be, but I can tell you now, there is absolutely no issue at all. There is no restraint clause at all, you are free to assist these people.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.