Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My Small business has a dispute over a Contract with an

Customer Question
My Small business has...

My Small business has a dispute over a Contract with an Electricity Provider. The Contract has been discharged by our final payment of all charges.They accepted our payment in full as the discharge of the Contract. However, they are attempting to claim further monies, which they claim are Default Rates, that do not apply to the Contract. payments. I have all documentation. How do we make an application to VCAT. Kenn Buckley of Buckley Groceries Pty Ltd Ph 03(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

In Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, not at this moment.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 7 days by:
8/1/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello
Why are you making a claim to VCAT? Why do you not make a complaint to the ombudsmen?

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi DanielPreviously sent a reply to a previous e-mail, that the dispute has been resolved.RegardsKenn
Good to hear.