John Melis,
Experience:  Principal Lawyer at Legal AU Pty Ltd
99270703

I am a victim of a family trust thats been controlled by my

Customer Question

I am a victim of a family trust thats been controlled by my older siblings and It appears I am beneficiary of the trust for which I am 34 years old and in 2013 my Insurance policies have me listed as being insured for $70million whilst a series of events constantly have been occuring since this date which I am worried and am not being given any help legally due to a power of attorney controlling my trust fund and I was 19years old when I bought my first property that now I am at threat from a supreme court judgement to evict me from arrears since reciving TPD from my last employer of 7years and all my super accounts , insurances& compensations from ie home burglary, workers comp payout and any money I have had owed to me have all been claimed by my family for income protection there claiming and using the money to pay off homeloans and car loans without ny permission to do so.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: W.A but my homeloan and super accounts are all Paramatta and N.S.W
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I reported this to the police about multiple homeloans showing on my Baycorp report in 2004 my copy states that 5 loans for $87000 were given to me at 19 years old instead of the 1 homeloan I applied for at the time and a Vehicle listed in my CGU insrance policy since 2013 which the Rego is 1ENN833 and is not my vehicle but is insured for 30million along with 2 other policies for 40million.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The police I reported it to on th 6th of April and instead of taking my paperwork to prove the 17years worth of fraud over my finance they wont even speak with me further and have closed my case . There is a 3rd Party controlling my trust it seems and my oldest brother Conrad Dalais who sexually abused me when I was 5 and he was 19years old is running the trust and I confronted him January 2009 after he had 2 daughters and I told him I was going to report him I havent had the strength to do that yet but since then I have had so many things that are making life unbearable and only now I have found out why because my twin brother who is same initials as me and he is mental also in jail which is how my family took power of attorney over me in the first place
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, your matter is complex and could involve fraud in various aspects, if you would like to discuss in detail, I welcome you to request telephone services.

Kind regards