How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I'm just wanting to find out how I go about

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hi I'm just wanting to find out how I go about getting my partner help as he was just recently taken into custody 25 days ago and is currently on remand till the 3/8/2017 for breaching a domestic violence order whilst on an 18month suspended sentence he has also got 15 extra charges 2 of those include 2 strangulation charges how long will he be looking at getting and how can I help him he doesn't have a lawyer and doesn't no how to go bout doing all this stuff I also have evidence of a voice recording phone call from the person that breached him stating he didn't do nothing to start this that she hit him first and that she doesn't want him locked up any more than me how do I go about helping him please
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Evening

What state is he in and was the suspended sentence as a result of the charges that lead to the domestic violence?

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Evening

I am following up my last post. Is there anything further I can assist you with?