John Melis,
Experience:  Principal Lawyer at Legal AU Pty Ltd
99270703

I am in Balga Western Australia, I live at

Customer Question

hello My name is Pieter ******* I am in Balga Western Australia JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: I live at 4****************, Western Australia **** JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: um...Its to do with a dissatisfied situation of what I believe is malpractice by K******************e

Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer, can you explain further details on claim.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The details as already stated are the issue at hand. the only other details I can think of providing are details of the vehicle, and details of the service from Kmart as well as receipt of payment and list of the service s performed...is this what you require?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry, I think I am on the wrong path here...I need to go to the Ombudsman for fair trade here in Western Australia, it is a free service from the Government
thank you for your assistance but this isnot the path I should be on

Dear Customer, under the Australian Consumer Law your rights will apply but it will depend on the circumstance, which requires more accurate details from you in order to advise on.