How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44178
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm being gangstalked I think possibly my google account and

Customer Question

I'm being gangstalked I think possibly my google account and I cloud etc hacked, I'm followed every time I leave the house, I've had my house burnt down, bikies after me because the word is I'm a police informant and have the sellenger centre after me because I reported Tracey sellenger to the education department and she lost her job as a teacher to my then yr 3 daughter - she was from Esperance her children are linked to bikies and I've many photos witnesses to different events, electro magnetic field my internet hijacked and used for god knows what hideous thing nags, please help me my life is crazy and no1 believes me - the sellenger centre on was is connected to university's and I'm there study
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I went to police here locally but they laugh at me, Anthony Grezelka a world famous phschic told me that one of the police were setting me up
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've had death threats told I was going on a boot ride another friend got a call saying if he hangs with me any longer he will get buried beside me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

You are going to have to collect evidence to back up what you say then take it to the police.

Unless you can show them evidence they will not listen to you.

The other friend should report the threat to the police as well.

There is not much more I can tell you.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.