How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner a NZ was charged and went to gaol in NSW. He is

Customer Question

hello my partner a NZ was charged and went to gaol in NSW. He is now applying for a USA visa to travel as a tourist. The visa requests anywhere court records. How can I get them please
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: we havent applied as yet but I noticed on the form it is required
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: to the US for a visa? no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just how to get court records thank you
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Afternoon

You have to contract the NZ courts and get a copy of the records from them.

Does he recall the court that convicted him?