How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44180
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a disability pension card. I have a decreased

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have a disability pension card. I have a decreased capacity to work and get new start.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I have a disability pension card and a reduced capacity to work. I am on Newstart. I own my own home and am considering moving to the country. No liquidity! Is there any government assistance to get me through the time between selling the house and having to pay for the new one. Also, is there an incentive scheme for me to get for doing this?
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Victoria
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am 58 and have considerable moving costs. That's all, I think!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

You can speak to centrelink and they have verb known to give loans that can assist people.

You may have to list you home for sale and show them that you are selling and they may want some guarantee they will be repaid.

You ask them for a relocation assistance.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.