How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you Pearl, I am not sure where to turn, so am after a

Customer Question

Thank you Pearl
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am not sure where to turn, so am after a bit of advice regarding online study. I am currently in Queensland.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if I am in the right place. I paid in full to do an online course, then I was released from a job contract which meant I no longer needed the course. I have asked for a full refund but they said I should take another course, instead. Now they are cancelling that course. I seem to be out of pocket and not trained!
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning.

When you enrolled what did the terms and condition say about terminating the enrolments and getting a refund?