Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Some refugee friend working for Pindarri Poultry PTD Ltd are

Customer Question

Some refugee friend working for Pindarri Poultry PTD Ltd are being short paid by their employers. What can they do?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Victoria - Geelong - Norlane
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, they do not understand the system Easy to take advantage of, I believe
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's IT for now I think
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

\Good Morning.

Once you calculate what is owed you send them a letter of demand and if they do not pay you have to sue them.

You also report them to the Fair Work Ombudsman and the department of immigration.

The following link is details on the process form sending the letter of demand to suing them.

https://www.artslaw.com.au/info-sheets/info-sheet/debt-recovery-small-claims-procedure-vic/

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards