Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Can I revoke a DVO order against after I've been to court, I

Customer Question

Can I revoke a DVO order against after I've been to court, I was swad to accept the dvo by my partner who wants to get back together, she has had contact with me at my residents and met at other venues. I pleaded not guilty to charges as I didn't do anything wrong. I feel I was railroaded and wish to retract the dvo. I have phone evidence and witnesses to all of her actions. She even went to the police to stop the dvo going ahead. She spoke to me on the phone on a number of occasions telling to accept the dvo and we can get on with our lives together. In a two week period she contacted me on 72 occasions plus meetings
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Sunshine Coast . Qld
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Only what the police from her but I've never been given the opportunity to give my statement
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Evening.

What orders did the court make?

Is your partner prepared to have it withdrawn?

Did you agree to it without admissions?