Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Second opinion] I am wanting to remove my husbands name from

Customer Question

Second opinion] I am wanting to remove my husbands name from our house title as we are separated. Can you let me know what needs to be done and the cost. Thanks Sandy Hayter
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: We have been separated for more than 20 years, he is now at pension age and are saying that he has property.so he needs to be removed.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO I have done nothing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that is about all thanks
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 3 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will assist with your inquiry today. Firstly can you tell me is it an amicable separation and have you reached a property settlement in the Family Court with your husband already? Then I can assist your further.
Expert:  kmslaw replied 3 months ago.
Hello. I didn't hear back from you. Do you still wish to keep discussing this question of yours? Let me know.