How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I am wanting to remove my husbands name from

Customer Question

Second opinion] I am wanting to remove my husbands name from our house title as we are separated. Can you let me know what needs to be done and the cost. Thanks Sandy Hayter
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: We have been separated for more than 20 years, he is now at pension age and are saying that he has he needs to be removed.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO I have done nothing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that is about all thanks
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 3 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will assist with your inquiry today. Firstly can you tell me is it an amicable separation and have you reached a property settlement in the Family Court with your husband already? Then I can assist your further.
Expert:  kmslaw replied 3 months ago.
Hello. I didn't hear back from you. Do you still wish to keep discussing this question of yours? Let me know.